White shrimp, as it is most commonly known, or (Litopenaeus vannamei) is the most successful aquaculture shrimp of all farm-raised shrimp. In 1996, commercial production began in Asia, and especially in China and India. The U.S. is the largest consuming market, followed by Japan and Europe.
Cooked Shrimp is:
- Low in calories.
- Offer a beneficial dose of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Rich in vitamin b-12 and niacin, iron, zinc, and copper.
Vima Cooked Shrimp is packed and processed in a variety of different forms:
- Cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and Tail on. Shrimp count sizes per pound (the smaller the count size, the larger the shrimp):16/20, 21/25, 41/50, 51/60, 71/90.
- Cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and Tail off. Shrimp count sizes per pound (the smaller the count size, the larger the shrimp): 41/50, 51/60, 61/70, 71/90.
Quality shrimp should have a bite or snap and a pleasant shrimp taste. Shrimps can be seasoned and used in an infinite variety of preparations.
PD TAIL ON
- 32 OZ./2lb/907gr bag, 20lb/9.1kg carton
PD TAIL OFF
- 2lb/907gr bag, 22lb/10kg carton
- 1kg bag, 10kg carton
- Bulk pack, 22lb/10kg carton