Showing all 2 results
European lobster, (Homarus Gammarus), is found in the Eastern North Atlantic from Norway south to Portugal. They live in crevices in the rocks as its habitat for shelter.
- Contain Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A great source of Selenium, copper and contains zinc and phosphorus.
- High in vitamin B-12 and vitamin E.
Lobsters are now seen as a delicacy. Typically prepared by boiling or steaming. Should include this lean, delicious seafood in your diet.
Vima European Lobster is presented both cooked or raw. It can be eaten as a main course as your main protein source or added to rich dishes like pasta and in rice dishes.
- Size 1,5/UP, 10kg approx. box
Scampi, Nephrops norvegicus, is a very popular European Lobster that is fished seasonally in spring and summer from Iceland to Western Norway and in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Low in calories yet rich in nutrients.
- Good source of minerals such as Iron, Selenium, and Phosphorous.
- A good source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Vima presents Scampi frozen and packed in a plastic tray. Scampi are deepwater crustaceans inhabiting burrows on the continental shelf and are truly a delicious delicacy with succulent white flesh and a very sweet juicy taste.
- Pack 6X800 g, box 4.8kg
- Tray 4×1.5kg, box 6kg